Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Best of Intentions...

Initially my idea was to start this blog as as a resource for the players in the Trail of Cthulhu game that I'll be running this summer, but I'll also use it for my general game related musings for any who happen along.

Our group meets once every two weeks, and we play a variety of games. There's six of us in all, five of which have played and GM'd for years and one player that is entirely new to RPGs. It's a great group, very imaginative and lively, and I really enjoy our games. But it can be challenging both as a player and a GM to remember just what happened last session.

So as far as the Trail of Cthulhu game goes I'll be keeping a running summary of important events, clues and other interesting tidbits here. And when we shelve the Trail game (we tend to switch games every few months), it'll not only serve as a bit of a record so that we can pick where we left off when we return to it (hopefully), but I can continue to chat about game related stuff in the meanwhile.

That's the plan anyway. As I've never actually maintained a blog we'll see how long this lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment